The changing wrestling landscape brings us NXT TakeOver: Portland on a Sunday night with no WWE main roster event attached to it. This is NXT standing on its own and presenting a big show. While a lot of times the big shows feature a “top that” attitude for the main roster the following day, this one should have a different energy with the same goal of putting on the best possible show.
NXT has put together quite a lineup with multiple show stealing match-ups. NXT always puts on a great show and this really has the potential to be one of their best ever with three matches that are off the charts and three more that could easily steal the show from them if given the chance.
Let’s take a look at the betting odds.
NXT TakeOver: Portland Betting Odds:
- Dakota Kai (-250) vs. Teagan Nox (+175)
- Star rating: 2.5 – OVER (-200) EXACTLY (+240) UNDER (+167)
- Keith Lee (-910) vs. Dominik Dijakovic (+450)
- Star rating: 4.25 – OVER (-143) EXACTLY (+215) UNDER (+134)
- Riddle & Dunne (-200) vs. Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reily (+140)
- Star rating: 4.5 – OVER (+140) EXACTLY (+205) UNDER (-143)
- Finn Balor (-278) vs. Johnny Gargano (+190)
- Star Rating: 4.5 – OVER (+140) EXACTLY (+215) UNDER (-150)
- Rhea Ripley (-2000) vs. Bianca Belair (+700)
- Star rating: 3.25 – OVER (-106) EXACTLY (+215) UNDER (+100)
- Adam Cole (-118) vs. Tomasso Ciampa (-118)
- Star rating: 4.5 – OVER (+134) EXACTLY (+200) UNDER (-134)
|HOW TO BET ON PRO WRESTLING|
1. Open an account. BetOnline posts odds on a ton of events and is US friendly. 5Dimes also posts odds on most WWE events.
2. Deposit funds. BetOnline and 5Dimes accept credit cards, Bitcoin and more.
3. Find the betting odds by looking for Pro Wrestling. At BetOnline it is listed as Wrestling under Game Props. At 5Dimes, you can find it under the Other Sports tab.
4. Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at BetOnline|
A match where an upset would shock me is Rhea Ripley vs. Bianca Belair, sadly. The match with Charlotte Flair and Rhea Ripley seems basically set in stone at this point and any change would be a big shocker. Charlotte is one of the most protected wrestlers in this company and if she’s facing Rhea Ripley at Mania, you can be sure that Ripley isn’t going to be losing between now and then.
The other women’s match is the one that I think can steal the show. Dakota Kai turned on Teagan Nox back at TakeOver: War Games and this is their big blow-off match for that feud. This will be a street fight and I can see the intensity being high for this one. Kai is a decent sized favorite in this one, but I wouldn’t count Nox out.
The big three matches of this show are Matt Riddle & Pete Dunne vs. Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly, Finn Balor vs. Johnny Gargano, and Tomasso Ciampa vs. Kyle O’Reilly. Any one of these matches could steal the show and, based on the betting props, we are going to see some serious high star ratings on this show. That last match is a true pick-em as the sportsbooks seem to have no idea who will win. Both wrestlers are -118 which is a ton of fun heading into a NXT Championship match.
NXT TakeOver Betting Tips:
For a complete rundown of the card as well as betting tips, check out the Going Over: Bet Pro Wrestling podcast. Scotsman of BetWWE.com and I went through the whole card and all the props as well. It’s a quick, fun listen. Check it out!
You can listen below or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.
Powered by RedCircle
Where to Bet WWE: