WWE is bringing Extreme Rules to the WWE Performance Center on Sunday, July 19th. The event is titled “The Horror Show at Extreme Rules” which is honestly a little too real in today’s world. This event is taking place in Florida and anyone who has looked at their coronavirus numbers over the past month knows what the real horror show is.
ANYWAY, wrestling. Extreme Rules always makes me think of Mick Foley, but this should be far from the kind of craziness that he used to do. Still, pay-per-views are always (usually?) a good time and this one has some matches that could end up being real good. The women’s division has absolutely been carrying this company for the past few months and Sasha Banks vs. Asuka should be an absolute banger. We’ve seen these two wrestle plenty, but not in this high-profile of setting with this specific face/heel alignment. This could be a really good match and I think it will steal the show.
|HOW TO BET ON PRO WRESTLING|
1. Open an account. BetOnline posts odds on a ton of events and is US friendly. 5Dimes also posts odds on most WWE events.
2. Deposit funds. BetOnline and 5Dimes accept credit cards, Bitcoin and more.
3. Find the betting odds by looking for Pro Wrestling. At BetOnline it is listed as Wrestling under Game Props. At 5Dimes, you can find it under the Other Sports tab.
4. Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at BetOnline|
The two men’s championship matches on the show could not interest me less. Dolph Ziggler has been in WWE since the 1980s and he always seems to have the unique ability to cool down a popular champion. Not saying that’s what’s going to happen here, but it’s not a good sign for Drew McIntyre’s future. We also have Bray Wyatt getting another shot at Braun Strowman in a match that is sure to give the “horror show” title of this show its due.
Complete odds from BetOnline for WWE Extreme Rules are below.
WWE Extreme Rules 2020 Betting Odds:
- Apollo Crews (-450) vs. MVP (+275)
- Bray Wyatt (-150) vs. Braun Strowman (+110)
- Drew McIntyre (-2000) vs. Dolph Ziggler (+700)
- Seth Rollins (-150) vs. Rey Mysterio (+110)
- Asuka (-300) vs. Sasha Banks (+250)
- Bayley (-600) vs. Nikki Cross (+350)
The best value on the show is probably Rey Mysterio +110. Rey losing an eye wouldn’t rule do anything? If that makes sense. He wears a mask already, who cares if one eye is covered up? While it might do something for Seth’s whole Messiah character. Who doesn’t like a savior with one eye? Honesty, it should be a prerequisite. Can you even be a true savior if you have two? I don’t think so.
Is Bray Wyatt -150 the next best bet here? I really don’t want it to be, but where else can they go from here? Imagine Bray winning and then Otis cashing in his Money in the Bank. That would be the most Bray Wyatt thing ever.
My favorite underdog of the day has to be Sasha Banks +200. She has been an absolute ratings mover for the company and one of the most sure-fire draws they have right now. I love Asuka and think Asuka should be the undefeated champion forever, but I would not be surprised to see WWE give Bayley and Sasha all the belts they can.
[table id=1 /]