WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 takes place this Sunday, October 25th from the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida. This will be the twelfth year in a row that WWE has held this show which means its been twelve years of people complaining about the gimmick match being the pay-per-view instead of the other way around.
|HOW TO BET ON PRO WRESTLING|
1. Open an account. BetOnline posts odds on a ton of events and is US friendly.
2. Deposit funds. BetOnline and 5Dimes accept credit cards, Bitcoin and more.
3. Find the betting odds by looking for Pro Wrestling. At BetOnline it is listed as Wrestling under Game Props.
4. Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at BetOnline|
This show will also feature two more Hell in a Cell matches which kind of proves the point that there are too many of these things and they’ve lost their meaning. Roman Reigns will face off against his cousin Jey Uso once again in an “I Quit” match inside of the Hell in a Cell. I really don’t quite get that, you wouldn’t have an I Quit Ladder Match, but you have to trust in Roman who is doing some of the best work of his career right now.
The other Hell in a Cell is the millionth straight big event match-up between Drew McIntyre and Randy Orton. Okay, that number is not true but look at the history between these two:
– Drew McIntyre defeats Randy Orton at SummerSlam
– Randy Orton hit Drew McIntyre with the punt which set up a match with Keith Lee at Payback. Randy Orton lost.
– Drew McIntyre defeated Randy Orton in an Ambulance match at Clash of Champions
– Randy Orton gets a rematch in Hell in a Cell against Drew McIntyre at WWE Hell in a Cell.
The show will also feature a non-Hell in a Cell match with Jeff Hardy taking on Elias.
Will we see results in all of these matches? That is the question. In 2018, Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman’s Hell in a Cell match finished in a no contest. They did it again in 2019 when Seth Rollins and The Fiend Bray Wyatt also had a no contest finish to their match.
Complete odds for WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 from BetOnline are below:
WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 Betting Odds:
- Elias (-150) vs. Jeff Hardy (+110)
- Roman Reigns (-2800) vs. Jey Uso (+900)
- Drew McIntyre (-200) vs. Randy Orton (+150)
- Sasha Banks (-225) vs. Bayley (+160)
- Otis (-150) vs. The Miz (+110)
The best bet of this show looks to be Bayley at +165. If we look at the history of these Hell in a Cell matches, we see a history that is filled with heels winning. This isn’t the match where WWE lets their babyface wrestlers finally get the big win over the heels. Plus, the newsletters have been hinting for months that this storyline between Bayley and Sasha Banks could be extended out to WrestleMania as it is doing so well. Don’t let the brand split sway you here, Bayley can absolutely win this match and is a good bet at +165.
I will also be betting on Jeff Hardy here just because. He’s even money and he’s a guy who is pushed in this company while Elias is a guy that disappears for six months at a time without anyone really noticing.
If this were two months ago I could probably make an argument to bet on Randy Orton here, but I am just so over it. Him winning at this point would be classic dumb WWE and not surprise me at all. Drew shouldn’t even be in this match as he’s pretty clearly beaten Orton over and over, but that just means he’s going to lose. Right? Wait, did I just make an argument for betting on Orton?
|Event:||Date:||Where to Bet:|
|NJPW Power Struggle||November 7th|
|AEW Full Gear||November 7th|
|WWE Survivor Series||November 22nd|