Well, this is it. WrestleMania, the grand daddy of the them all is upon us. This is one of the biggest cards that we’ve ever seen for a WrestleMania and there is no doubt in my mind that it will ultimately end up being the longest in history. There are just so many matches.
The big match is the three-way main event between Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, and Ronda Rousey. This is the match that everyone wants to see right now and if Becky Lynch doesn’t win this thing then they are all on drugs. Sometimes wrestling is the best when you want and know something is going to happen. There is still that sweet release when it finally does. Becky Lynch tapping out Ronda Rousey is that thing for me and I hope she does it here.
WWE Wrestlemania 35 Betting Odds:
- Seth Rollins (-150) vs Brock Lesnar (+110)
- Becky Lynch (-390) vs Ronda Rousey (+400) vs Charlotte Flair (+935)
- Buddy Murphy (-150) vs Tony Nese (+150)
- Triple H (-300) vs Batista (+220)
- Kurt Angle (-165) vs Baron Corbin (+125)
- The Miz (-320) vs Shane McMahon (+240)
- Randy Orton (-160) vs AJ Styles (+120)
- Mens Battle Royal: Sttrowman favourite at (-140). Field (+100).
- Samoa Joe (-260) vs Rey Mysterio JR (+180)
- Finn Balor (-900) vs Bobby Lashley (+500)
- Roman Reigns (-350) vs Drew McIntyre (+250)
- Boss N Hug (-260) vs The IIconics (+320) vs Nia/Tamina (+950) vs The Divas of Doom (+1300)
- Kofi Kingston (-335) vs Daniel Bryan (+245)
- Womens Battle Royal: Lacey Evans favourite at (-115). Field (-125).
- The Usos (-200) vs Richochet/Black (+320) vs The Bar (+725) vs Nakamura/Rusev (+800)
One math that sticks out as far as underdogs go is the Cruiserweight title match. Big match Buddy has been great on 205 Live, but he’s a heel and Tony Nese is from the New York area. A big hometown win on the pre(-show is exactly in the WWE’s m.o. and I can see them doing that here with Nese. Similar to how they are probably going to end up doing that with Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder.
The odds aren’t the greatest, but Braun Strowman against the field is a good pick. There isn’t really anyone else in this thing that I would feel comfortable with. Braun is the biggest star here and there is no way that WWE is etching the name Colin Jost on a trophy dedicated to Andre the Giant. They troll the fans, but not that hard.
As much as I hate to say it, the best bet of the night has to be Baron Corbin at +125 over Kurt Angle. This is wrestling and big guys who announce their retirement have to lose on the way out. I wish they’d have done this better and maybe treated Kurt a bit better, but he’s losing here and then riding off into the sunset.
Where to Bet WWE:
WWE Wrestlemania 35 Results:
- Tony Nese (+150) defeated Buddy Murphy
- Carmella won by last eliminating Sarah Logan
- Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder defeated The Revival
- Braun Strowman (-140) won by last eliminating Colin Jost
- Seth Rollins (-150) defeated Brock Lesnar
- AJ Styles (+120) defeated Randy Orton
- The Usos (-200) defeated Aleister Black and Ricochet, Rusev and Shinsuke Nakamura, and The Bar
- Shane McMahon (+240) defeated The Miz
- The IIconics (+320) defeated The Boss ‘n’ Hug Connection, Nia Jax and Tamina, and The Divas of Doom
- Kofi Kingston (-335) defeated Daniel Bryan
- Samoa Joe (-260) defeated Rey Mysterio
- Roman Reigns (-350) defeated Drew McIntyre
- Triple H (-300) defeated Batista
- Baron Corbin (+125) defeated Kurt Angle
- Finn Balor (-900) defeated Bobby Lashley
- Becky Lynch (-390) defeated Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair