WrestleMania is on our doorstep and the card has taken shape. Both nights are filled with interesting betting opportunities with some great values up and down the card.
I did a full podcast on the WrestleMania betting odds if you’d like to listen.
Powered by RedCircle
It is looking like night one won’t have a pre-show with the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale taking place on SmackDown. It looks like this is because they want the actual show to be the first match in front of fans. I think that leads to Drew McIntyre vs. Bobby Lashley kicking things off. That first pop is going to be the loudest and this company has a lot invested in Drew McIntyre. So even though he is -200, I am going to be all over this one with a big bet.
WrestleMania Night One Betting Odds:
- Bad Bunny (-850) vs. The Miz (+450)
- Drew McIntyre (-200) vs. Bobby Lashley (+150)
- Braun Strowman (-500) vs. Shane McMahon (+300)
- Cesaro (-200) vs. Seth Rollins (+150)
- Bianca Belair (-300) vs. Sasha Banks (+200)
- AJ Styles & Omos (-300) vs. The New Day (+200)
Night two is equally interesting for the men’s world title match. You can get positive odds on all three competitors in the match which is very rare.
My early though is that Roman has to take this one. Edge has been so cold that they had to add Daniel Bryan to this one and Bryan is past the point of winning titles in this company. There is still a lot of meat on the bone with Roman and a long title reign is the right way to go, in my opinion.
WrestleMania Night Two Betting Odds:
- Rhea Ripley (-400) vs. Asuka (+250)
- Apollo Crews (-120) vs. Big E (-120)
- Rey Mysterio & Dominik Mysterio (-300) vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode (+200)
- Kevin Owens (-250) vs. Sami Zayn (+170)
- The Fiend (-950) vs. Randy Orton (+500)
- Edge (+115) vs. Roman Reigns (+150) vs. Daniel Bryan (+200)
WrestleMania 37 will take place on April 10th and 11th in Tampa, Florida at Raymond James Stadium. This will be the first WWE event in front of fans with large crowds expected on both nights.
|HOW TO BET ON PRO WRESTLING|
1. Open an account. BetOnline posts odds on a ton of events and is US friendly.
2. Deposit funds. BetOnline accepts credit cards, Bitcoin and more.
3. Find the betting odds by looking for Pro Wrestling. At BetOnline it is listed as Wrestling under Other Sports.
4. Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at BetOnline|
Edge won the Royal Rumble and he will challenge Roman Reigns on this show. Edge made his return at the previous year’s Royal Rumble and feuded with Randy Orton for awhile until an injury took him out of action. He made his comeback at the Rumble and went the distance, winning after drawing number two.
He ultimately selected Roman Reigns as his opponent and that match should headline this show. Roman Reigns is a favorite here, but not nearly as big as you would expect after the past several months of Roman being enormous favorites. Roman Reigns is only -140 with Edge being right at even money (+100) to win the title. The men’s Royal Rumble has gone on to win the title at the last two WrestleManias. However, the Rumble winner is just 3-3 over the past six years.
Bianca Belair was the winner of the Women’s Royal Rumble at -300 with the champion Sasha Banks sitting at +200. The Women’s Royal Rumble winner has won the title in each of the past two years and has a 2-1 record overall. Belair is yet to hold gold in WWE as she never captured the NXT Women’s Championship, but she is a big favorite for a reason here as many expect her to be one of the top women’s stars going forward.
The other top match is going to be Drew McIntyre challenging Bobby Lashley for the WWE Championship. This match was built in the very obvious way of Drew losing his title to The Miz thanks to Money in the Bank, Lashley beating The Miz, and now Drew challenging Lashley. Drew is an early favorite at -177, but Lashley might be the better bet here. Drew is entering that Roman fatigue zone and it’s questionable how he will be perceived at the show.
WWE WrestleMania 37 Betting Odds:
- Roman Reigns (-140) vs. Edge (+100)
- Bianca Belair (-300) vs. Sasha Banks (+200)
- Drew McIntyre (-177) vs. Bobby Lashley (+125)
- Asuka (-112) vs. Charlotte Flair (-125)
- Bray Wyatt (-400) vs. Randy Orton (+250)
Asuka is likely to face Charlotte Flair for the Raw Women’s Championship. Charlotte is a slight favorite here which honestly seems insane. It’s early, but Charlotte is WWE’s favorite child who always gets her way while Asuka has been champion for a year now and often struggled to get on pay-per-views. Bet the house on Flair.
There is going to be something between Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton at this show and who knows what that is going to look like. Would they do a cinematic deal in front of their huge crowds? That seems kind of rude, honestly. The Fiendster is a big favorite for it whatever it might be.
WWE is likely to release a lot more matches for this so keep this post bookmarked as I will update it over the next couple weeks.
|Event:||Date:||Where to Bet:|
|WWE Fastlane||March 21|
|NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver||April 7-8|
|WrestleMania 37||April 10-11|
|AEW Double or Nothing||May 30|