The proof that All Elite Wrestling is a very real thing in the wrestling world is the fact that you can now bet on it. That is the biggest sign of legitimacy this company has had thus far in the sports world and their debut on TNT should only solidify that status.
Until then, we have AEW All Out which is the last big show before they debut on television. The big match is Chris Jericho taking on Adam Page to crown the first ever AEW World Champion. The odds here are surprisingly even. That match should end the show, but the Young Bucks and Lucha Brothers should be the ones stealing it with their ladder match for the AAA World Tag Team titles.
AEW All Out Betting Odds:
- Lucha Brothers (-345) vs Young Bucks (+225)
- Adam Page (-118) vs Chris Jericho (-118)
- Shawn Spears (-278) vs Cody (+190)
- Kenny Omega (-230) vs PAC (+160)
- Dark Order (-200) vs Best Friends (+150)
You can really tell that the sportsbooks either don’t have a feel for AEW yet or don’t really know anyone on the inside as most of these odds are pretty even. The biggest favorite of the night is Shawn Spears at -278 against Cody which feels like a mistake. Cody is a major player in this company and him losing to a former WWE middle of the card guy might not be the best look. Of course, that could go either way as they set to build Spears as a major player, but I think he needs some rehab here first.
The biggest favorite of the night is the Lucha Brothers versus the Young Bucks and I have a harder time seeing an upset there. For one, they don’t need the AAA tag titles as I’m pretty sure this is the last we’ll see of those titles in this company. Also, the Young Bucks already have a win over this team so the “best tag team in the universe” getting even here seems like a solid idea.
The bet of the night has to be Chris Jericho at -118 though. He’s the biggest name in this company and they need that first champion to be somebody special. Adam Page has a bright future, but the mainstream audience doesn’t really know him well right now and he’s young enough where a loss here won’t hurt him.
Where to Bet AEW:
AEW All Out Results:
- Nyla Rose won the Casino Battle Royale by last eliminating Britt Baker
- Private Party defeated Angélico and Jack Evans
- SoCal Uncensored (Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, and Scorpio Sky) defeated Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus, and Marko Stunt)
- PAC (+160) defeated Kenny Omega by referee stoppage
- Jimmy Havoc defeated Darby Allin and Joey Janela
- Dark Order (-200) defeated Best Friends
- Riho defeated Hikaru Shida
- Cody (+190) defeated Shawn Spears
- Lucha Brothers (-345) (c) defeated The Young Bucks
- Chris Jericho (-118) defeated Adam Page