AEW presents one of their biggest Dynamites ever with the AEW World Championship match between Jon Moxley and Kenny Omega. The show is called “Winter is Coming” and airs this Wednesday, December 2nd.
|HOW TO BET ON PRO WRESTLING|
1. Open an account. BetOnline posts odds on a ton of events and is US friendly.
2. Deposit funds. BetOnline accepts credit cards, Bitcoin and more.
3. Find the betting odds by looking for Pro Wrestling. At BetOnline it is listed as Wrestling under Other Sports.
4. Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at BetOnline|
Kenny Omega was expected to be the ace of AEW at the start, but instead the company told a long story for him to get here. He lost his first three pay-per-view singles matches before forming a tag team with Adam Page that dominated the scene. The tag team then broke up and Omega has been heated up, winning the AEW World Title Eliminator Tournament at Full Gear. He is a big favorite here as it seems like this is something AEW always had planned, Omega eventually winning the title.
The show will also feature the Dynamite Diamond Battle Royale with some nice odds on the contenders. Let’s take a look at the betting odds for those two matches.
AEW Winter is Coming Betting Odds:
- Jon Moxley (+250) vs. Kenny Omega (-400)
- Pinfall (-625) / Any Other Method (+350)
- Star rating: 4.75 or more (+108) / Under 4.75 (-150)
- Dynamite Diamond Battle Royale Winner:
- MJF (-112)
- Sammy Guevara (+150)
- Wardlow (+200)
- Adam “Hangman” Page (+550)
- Miro (+550)
- Orange Cassidy (+550)
- John Silver (+2000)
- Matt Hardy (+2000)
- Scorpio Sky (+2000)
- Matt Sydal (+2500)
- Alex Reynolds (+5000)
- Isiah Kassidy (+5000)
- Kip Sabian (+5000)
- Marq Quen (+5000)
- Shawn Spears (+5000)
- Dynamite Diamond Battle Royale Props:
- Best finishing position: Sammy Guevara (-134) / Wardlow (-106)
- Best finishing position: Miro (-139) / Orange Cassidy (+100)
- Adam Page: Top 4 (-345) / Outside of Top 4 (+225)
- Miro: Top 4 (-139) / Outside of Top 4 (+100)
- Orange Cassidy: Top 4 (-150) / Outside of Top 4 (+108)
The sportsbook seems very certain that Kenny Omega is going to win the title here, but I’m not so sure. Jon Moxley’s title reign has been excellent and it feels weird for it to end here. Kenny Omega is undoubtedly one of the company’s biggest stars, but he doesn’t feel “hot” like a guy who is about to become the champion normally does. That might just be COVID related, but the feeling is still there.
Of course, there is lots of stuff going on that could have a hand in this finish. Moxley has been rumored to go back to New Japan for Wrestle Kingdom and there is the matter of whoever attacked him. Could that have a hand in the finish? AEW has been good about not using outside interference too much in matches like this, but that just makes it matter that much more when they do.
The best bet is “any other method” +350 for the finish. I can see a count out, DQ, or even a draw in this one to set up a third match down the line on pay-per-view. Outside of that, Moxley has won a lot of matches via submission with his bulldog choke and Omega even referenced that in a promo recently.
There are a ton of odds and props for the battle royale. MJF won this match last year and the diamond ring has become a key part of his gimmick since then. He’s the favorite to win this one, but it’s not quite clear what the deal is with this match. Does he lose the ring? Will he get two rings for winning? That stuff matters and it’s hard to pick a winner if you don’t know that.
If you’re looking for a bet, Miro outside the top 5 at +100 is my favorite. He just has the feel of a guy who is going to be surprise eliminated early. Whether that is Hangman or Orange Cassidy, you can just see him stomping around ringside with his X-Box controller in hand.
|Event:||Date:||Where to Bet:|
|AEW All Out||September 5|
|NJPW G1 Climax 31||September 18-October 21|
|WWE Extreme Rules||September 26|