AEW Full Gear takes place on Saturday, November 7th on B/R Live and Fite TV. The event will take place at Daly’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida with limited fans in attendance. The show will be headlined by Jon Moxley defending his AEW World Championship against Eddie Kingston in an I Quit match and The Young Bucks and FTR in their long-awaited first match.
|HOW TO BET ON PRO WRESTLING|
1. Open an account. BetOnline posts odds on a ton of events and is US friendly.
2. Deposit funds. BetOnline and 5Dimes accept credit cards, Bitcoin and more.
3. Find the betting odds by looking for Pro Wrestling. At BetOnline it is listed as Wrestling under Game Props.
4. Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at BetOnline|
Jon Moxley is a huge favorite in his match with Eddie Kingston. Moxley is -2000 to win this one and it seems unlikely that Kingston would win this one. The AEW World Championship seems to be planned long in advance and I would put big money on Kenny Omega being the third World Champion. That said, this should be fantastic and the star rating total is set at 4.5 for this one. Their TV match on September 23rd got 3.75 from Dave Meltzer. While Mox’s last two PPV matches finished at 4.25.
The star rating total is set even higher with FTR vs. the Young Bucks. These two teams have been circling each other for years and they’ll finally meet up here. The build has left a lot to be desired and took some steam off this one, but it’s hard to imagine this one not delivering. FTR are a surprising favorite at -278 with the Bucks at +190. I’m going to be all over that Bucks line.
Update: This line has changed since the Bucks announced they would never challenge for the AEW Tag Team titles again if they lose this match. The Bucks are now a slight favorite. However, it has also come out that Matt Jackson has a torn MCL and might need to miss some time. I still think I need to bet the Bucks here, but it just got a lot harder to do so.
Let’s take a look at the rest of the betting odds and then we’ll get into the rest of the matches on this card.
AEW Double or Nothing 2020 Betting Tips:
Odds from 888Sport.
- MJF (-295) vs. Chris Jericho (+200)
- Orange Cassidy (-625) vs. John Silver (+350)
- Hikaru Shida (-190) vs. Nyla Rose (+134)
- Cody (-167) vs. Darby Allin (+120)
- Matt Hardy (-200) vs. Sammy Guevara (+140)
- Kenny Omega (-770) vs. Adam Page (+400)
(-278)(-106) vs. The Young Bucks (+190)(-134)
- Duration: Over 32 Minutes (-112) Under 32 Minutes (-125)
- Star Rating: 5 Stars or Higher (+125) Under 5 Stars (-177)
- Jon Moxley (-2000) vs. Eddie Kingston (+700)
- Duration: Over 28 Minutes (+108) Under 28 (-150)
- Star Rating: 4.5 Stars or Higher (+134) Under 4.5 Stars (-190)
- Main Event: AEW World Championship (-190) / AEW Tag Team Championship (+134)
- Favourites Fest: FTR, J.Moxley & K.Omega all to win their scheduled matches. K.Omega must start in the Tournament Final for bets to stand – YES (-167) / NO (+120)
Kenny Omega and Adam Page are the only two wrestlers with odds for the AEW Eliminator Tournament. Page is a +350 underdog to win it all with Kenny being -625. As much as I love Page, I can’t find much reason to go with him here. Kenny is transforming right now and all signs are pointing to 2021 being the year of Omega in AEW. I think this will be great and lead to something much, much bigger down the road.
The show will also feature an Elite Deletion match between Matt Hardy and Sammy Guevara. These two had a disastrous match at Double or Nothing and they are running it back here in what I assume is a cinematic match from the Hardy Compound. I thought Matt Hardy put this part of his character behind him, but it seems like Sammy is the one that wants to bring it back out. I’ll say what I said at Double or Nothing: Matt Hardy was brought into this company to put over the next generation. Sammy at +140 is a nice bet.
Some very interesting odds on the Cody Rhodes/Darby Allin match. Cody has owned Darby throughout the existence of this promotion and it seems like it is time to finally do something about it. However, Cody just won a match thanks to outside interference from Arn Anderson. Are we going to see more of that here? The price on Darby is decent and probably worth a bet.
The AEW Women’s Championship will also be on the line as Hikaru Shida defends against Nyla Rose. This is a tough spot as the AEW Women’s title has not been presented well over the entirety of Shida’s reign. AEW pushing the reset button and going back to the monster heel champion as they remake the women’s division seems like a good move. A great price on the underdog here.
MJF vs. Chris Jericho is one of the weirdest matches AEW has put on as it features two of their biggest heels.
|Event:||Date:||Where to Bet:|
|NJPW Power Struggle||November 7th|
|AEW Full Gear||November 7th|
|WWE Survivor Series||November 22nd|