WWE WrestleMania 38 is live from Dallas, Texas at Cowboys Stadium on April 2nd and 3rd. The two-night event will be headlined by Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey on night one and Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns on night two.
|HOW TO BET ON PRO WRESTLING|
1. Open an account. BetOnline posts odds on a ton of events and is US friendly.
2. Deposit funds. BetOnline accepts credit cards, Bitcoin and more.
3. Find the betting odds by looking for Pro Wrestling. At BetOnline it is listed as Wrestling under Other Sports.
4. Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at BetOnline|
Of course, this is WrestleMania so the show is much more packed than that. There will be a segment with Kevin Owens and Steve Austin that is rumored to lead to a match, Logan Paul will be in action, Johnny Knoxville will wrestle Sami Zayn, and Seth Freakin’ Rollins will be in a match against a mystery opponent who just might be/maybe could be/is probably Cody Freakin’ Rhodes.
Say what you will about the company, but they do always bring a lot of energy when it’s WrestleMania time.
Becky Lynch will be in action on night one defending her Raw Women’s Championship against Bianca Belair. Becky made her return defeating Bianca at SummerSlam and this is the long-awaited rematch. Bianca is a big favorite at -550 in this one.
The best bet of the first night looks to be The Miz & Logan Paul +100. The Miz is always a guy who defies the betting odds (remember his match against Shane McMahon at WrestleMania?) and Logan Paul is an undefeated professional boxer. I just have a hard time seeing them lose to DOMINIK.
WWE WrestleMania Night One Betting Odds:
- Drew McIntyre (-1000) vs. Happy Corbin (+500)
- Dominik & Rey Mysterio (-140) vs. The Miz & Logan Paul (+100)
- The Usos (-200) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Rick Boogs (+150)
- Bianca Belair (-550) vs. Becky Lynch (+325)
- Ronda Rousey (-600) vs. Charlotte Flair (+350)
Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns is the big match of the weekend. These two have been feuding for years now and this might be their biggest match-up yet as Roman Reigns has really dominated everything over the past year plus. Roman is a hefty favorite at +350, but you can never count out Brock Lesnar in these things.
I think Sami Zayn +200 is the best bet of the night. Knoxville winning really does nothing for anyone. It’s not even like he is a sports star and this will get ESPN coverage. He’s a guy from a movie that came out two months ago. Zayn winning and then something happening afterward to embarrass him is more likely. Then again, when did WWE ever care about protecting their wrestlers in matches like this?
WWE WrestleMania Night Two Betting Odds:
- Naomi & Sasha Banks (-200) vs. Liv Morgan & Rhea Ripley (+185) vs. Zelina Vega & Carmella (+500) vs. Shayna Baszler & Natalya (+750)
- Johnny Knoxville (-300) vs. Sami Zayn (+200)
- Austin Theory (-150) vs. Pat McAfee (+110)
- Matt Riddle & Randy Orton (-200) vs. Street Profits (+250) vs. Alpha Academy (+350)
- AJ Styles (-160) vs. Edge (+120)
- Roman Reigns (-350) vs. Brock Lesnar (+225)