WWE Survivor Series takes place on Sunday, November 22nd. This year features another battle for brand supremacy as the recently drafted wrestlers team up to face their hated rivals from the other brand. This year’s event will not feature NXT after last year’s event was filled with three-way matches.
This year’s event will feature Champion vs. Champion and Brand vs. Brand Survivor Series matches. While we don’t know all of the participants just yet, we do have odds for all of the matches. These are all subject to change as WWE has been known to make a quick title change before these events to get their desired match-up.
The main event will most likely be Randy Orton and Roman Reigns in a champion versus champion match. This could be quite interesting with both of the champions being the biggest heels on their respective brands right now. Similar to last year’s Daniel Bryan vs. Brock Lesnar match, it will be interesting to see how they handle this.
Asuka vs. Sasha Banks had quite a few matches over the summer, but each of them was marred with interference and strange booking. Here’s hoping these two get a chance to show what they can do and have the type of match that everyone believes they are capable of having.
There are plenty of Brand vs. Brand prop bets as well for this event. One interesting prop is the “Clean sweep” at +500. This means that one brand will win all head-to-head match-ups. WWE actually did this a couple years back with Raw winning everything. I could see that happening again here with SmackDown as that is the new A-show it seems.
WWE Survivor Series 2020 Betting Odds:
Odds from 888Sport.
- Team Raw: AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman & Riddle (-180) vs. Team SmackDown: Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, King Corbin, Seth Rollins & ? (+140)
- Winning Team Survivors: Over 1.5 – At least 2 participants are not eliminated at the end of the match: YES (+115) / NO (-162)
- Match duration (in minutes) from bell to bell: Over 25 (-177) / Under 25 (+125)
- Time passed (in minutes) between match start and 1st elimination: Over 5 (-112) Under 5 (-125)
- First team to suffer an elimination: Raw (+108) Smackdown (-150)
- Team SmackDown: Bianca Belair, Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan & ? & ?(-170) vs. Team Raw: Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke, Lana (+130)
- Winning Team Survivors: Over 1.5 – At least 2 participants are not eliminated at the end of the match: YES (-125) / NO (-112)
- Match duration (in minutes) from bell to bell: Over 19 (-134) / Under 19 (-106)
- Time passed (in minutes) between match start and 1st elimination: Over 2 (-150) Under 2 (+108)
- First team to suffer an elimination: Raw (-118) Smackdown (-118)
- Champion vs. Champion: Bobby Lashley (-177) vs. Sami Zayn (+125)
- Match duration (in minutes) from bell to bell: Over 15 (+134) / Under 15 (-190)
- Participant to obtain the first ‘near’ fall: Sami Zayn (+125) Bobby Lashley (-177)
- Star rating of listed match: Over 3.25 (-150) Under 3.25 (+108)
- Champion vs. Champion: The Street Profits (-134) vs. The New Day (-106)
- Match duration (in minutes) from bell to bell: Over 15 (+134) / Under 15 (-150)
- First team to make a ‘tag’: New Day (-106) Street Profits (-134)
- Participant to be involved in match decision (win or lose) for the respective team: Kofi Kingston (-150) Xavier Woods (+108)
- Star rating of listed match: Over 3.5 (+108) Under 3.5 (-150)
- Champion vs. Champion: Asuka (-134) vs. Sasha Banks (-106)
- Match duration (in minutes) from bell to bell: Over 16 (-134) / Under 16 (-150)
- Method of decision: Pinfall (-106) Submission (+180) Any Other Method (+115)
- Participant to obtain the first ‘near’ fall: Sasha Banks (-134) Asuka (-106)
- Star rating of listed match: Over 4.0 (-118) Under 4.0 (-118)
- Champion vs. Champion: Roman Reigns (-200) vs. Drew McIntyre (+150)
- Match duration (in minutes) from bell to bell: Over 23 (-139) / Under 23 (+100)
- Method of decision: Pinfall (-335) Submission (+375) Any Other Method (+185)
- A “kick out” to occur from an RKO during the match: Yes (-150) No (+108)
- Participant to obtain the first ‘near’ fall: Roman Reigns (-134) Randy Orton (-106)
WWE Survivor Series 2020 Brand Supremacy Prop Bets:
Odds from 888Sport.
- Bragging rights – Brand to win most brand vs brand matches: Raw (+200) SmackDown (+150) Tie (+125)
- Champions head to head winner: Raw (+225) SmackDown (-112) Tie (+190)
- Elimination domination – Most Survivor Series match wins: Raw (+125) SmackDown (+200) Tie (+150)
- Brand to gain 1st lead – Raw to win 1st Brand Supremacy match (including pre-show): YES (-162) NO (+115)
- Clean sheet/Shut-out – Any brand to win an elimination match without its participants conceding an elimination: YES (+200) NO (-295)
- Clean sweep – Any brand to win all Brand Supremacy matches: (+500) No (-1000)
- First of the listed matches to start during the event: Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton (+115) Men’s Survivor Series (-162)
- Money in the Bank Briefcase to be officially cashed in during the event: YES (+190) NO (-278)
|Event:||Date:||Where to Bet:|
|AEW All Out||September 5|
|NJPW G1 Climax 31||September 18-October 21|
|WWE Extreme Rules||September 26|