AEW’s fourth pay-per-view Revolution takes place on Saturday, February 29th from the Wintrust Arena in Chicago, Illinois. This has been one of the best built pay-per-views in several years with the three top matches being highly anticipated.
The show is headlined by Chris Jericho defending his AEW World Championship against Jon Moxley. This match has been building since the very first AEW show when Chris Jericho defeated Kenny Omega and then Moxley ran-in and attacked them both. Since the debut of Dynamite, Moxley hasn’t lost a singles match in AEW and he’s the top contender to the title for a good reason. While Jericho has only taken one pin, in a tag match, in the history of AEW. He’s also undefeated in singles matches. Something has to give here and the odds on this one are super close. Moxley is a small favorite here, but the odds are extremely close.
Powered by RedCircle
|HOW TO BET ON PRO WRESTLING|
1. Open an account. BetOnline posts odds on a ton of events and is US friendly.
2. Deposit funds. BetOnline accepts credit cards, Bitcoin and more.
3. Find the betting odds by looking for Pro Wrestling. At BetOnline it is listed as Wrestling under Other Sports.
4. Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at BetOnline|
The third biggest match of the night is the Young Bucks challenging Kenny Omega & Adam Page for the AEW World Tag Team Championship. This match has the potential to steal the show and then some. These four have a ton of history between them with Adam Page attempting to distance himself from the group in the AEW Dynamite ever. He keeps getting pulled into situations with The Elite and now faces the Young Bucks in a huge tag team title match. The Bucks have yet to win the AEW World Tag Team Championship and they are favored here. That’s a bit of a surprise as Page & Omega have been dominant as champions and are early in their run, but at the same time this is the Young Bucks we’re talking about.
The biggest favorite of the show is Jake Hager at -300 against Dustin Rhodes. This is 100% based on this being Hager’s first match since joining AEW. He’s been the heavy hitter of the Inner Circle and it seems like he’ll be protected here in his first match. That said, Dustin Rhodes has a good motivation for revenge here with Hager breaking his arm.
There will also be an AEW Women’s Championship match with Nyla Rose making her first defense against Kris Statlander. Nyla is a big favorite as this is her first defense and it seems like a waste of a long-time story for her to lose in her first defense. Statlander is a future star for this company, but it feels pretty early in her run for a title change here.
More matches should be added so we’ll update when we get odds on those.
AEW Revolution 2020 Betting Odds:
Odds from BetOnline.
- AEW World Championship: Chris Jericho (+100) vs. Jon Moxley (-140)
- Cody Rhodes (+140) vs. MJF (-180)
- AEW World Tag Team Championship: Kenny Omega & Adam Page (+170) vs. The Young Bucks (-250)
- Dustin Rhodes (+200) vs. Jake Hager (-300)
- AEW Women’s Championship: Nyla Rose (-200) vs. Kris Statlander (+150)
- Darby Allin (-134) vs. Sammy Guevara (-106)
- The Dark Order (-278) vs. SoCal Uncensored (+190)
- PAC (-500) vs. Orange Cassidy (+300)
The Going Over Bet Pro Wrestling podcast will have a full episode about this show on Thursday February 27th.
[table id=1 /]