NXT Stand & Deliver will take place in the afternoon on the day of WrestleMania night one, April 2nd.
|HOW TO BET ON PRO WRESTLING|
1. Open an account. BetOnline posts odds on a ton of events and is US friendly.
2. Deposit funds. BetOnline accepts credit cards, Bitcoin and more.
3. Find the betting odds by looking for Pro Wrestling. At BetOnline it is listed as Wrestling under Other Sports.
4. Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at BetOnline|
The show will be headlined by Dolph Ziggler defending his NXT Championship against Bron Breakker. The son of Rick Steiner is a huge favorite to win here at -1200 which is even higher than it opened at.
The NXT Women’s Championship will also be on the line in a four-way match. The champion, Mandy Rose, is the favorite here at -110, but anything can happen in a four way match.
I probably wouldn’t be Io Shirai because she has been there and done that with this title, but Kay Lee Ray +350 looks like a potential underdog play.
Complete betting odd for NXT Stand & Deliver from BetOnline.Ag are below:
NXT Stand & Deliver Betting Odds:
- Gunther (-770) vs LA Knight (+400)
- The Creed Brothers (-230) vs Imperium (+250) vs MSK (+410)
- Tommaso Ciampa (-295) vs Tony D’Angelo (+200)
- Mandy Rose (-110) vs Cora Jade (+260) vs Io Shirai (+325) vs Kay Lee Ray (+350)
- Bron Breakker (-1200) vs Dolph Ziggler (+600)
Imperium is a big underdog as they defend their NXT Tag Team Championship in a three-way match with MSK and the Creed Brothers. The Malcolm Bivens led team of the Creed Brothers are a major favorite here at -220. That seems like the winner as they are getting a strong monster push right now.
The card is rounded out by two matches with huge favorites. Tommaso Ciampa is -350 against Tony D’Angelo and Gunther is -900 against LA Knight.
An upset seems unlikely for both matches, but if you wanted to bet one – bet Tony D’Angelo at +225. He has the size and the character that the powers that be in WWE typically love.