WWE returns to the ThunderDome with Clash of the Champions 2020 on Sunday, September 27th. The show features all of the champions in WWE defending their titles on the show.
|HOW TO BET ON PRO WRESTLING|
1. Open an account. BetOnline posts odds on a ton of events and is US friendly.
2. Deposit funds. BetOnline and 5Dimes accept credit cards, Bitcoin and more.
3. Find the betting odds by looking for Pro Wrestling. At BetOnline it is listed as Wrestling under Game Props.
4. Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at BetOnline|
There are a lot of props available at 888 on that one including: over/under 12 minutes bell to bell and over/under 1.5 spears by Roman.
Another lopsided match-up will be the Smackdown Tag Team Champions, Shinsuke Nakamura and Cesaro, taking on the Lucha House Party. The champions are -278 here which is almost a value. The Lucha House Party did the classic WWE trope of winning a non-title match to get a title shot. This will only be the 12th match that Lucha House Party has wrestled this year which tells you all you need to know about what WWE thinks of them.
Bayley is -400 in her title match against Nikki Cross (+250) and that is another absolute lock. The Bayley storyline is clearly leading to a big Hell in a Cell match next month against Sasha Banks and she needs to be kept as strong as possible heading into that one. Sasha/Bayley is a match that WWE has been building towards for what feels like years and screwing it up now would be absolutely insane.
Complete odds from BetOnline for WWE Clash of Champions 2020 are below.
WWE Clash of the Champions 2020 Betting Odds:
- Jeff Hardy (+125) vs Sami Zayn (+167) vs AJ Styles (+180)
- Street Profits (-150) vs Andrade/Garza (+108)
- Asuka (-1430) vs Zelina Vega (+600)
- Cesaro & Nakamura (-278) vs Lucha House Party (+190)
- Bayley (-455) vs Nikki Cross (+280)
- Bobby Lashley (-1000) vs Apollo Crews (+500)
- Roman Reigns (-3335) vs Jey Uso (+800)
- Drew McIntyre (-200) vs Randy Orton (+140)
- Shayna Baszler / Nia Jax (-278) vs The Riott Squad (+190)
There will also be a three-way for the Intercontinental title between Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, and Sami Zayn. This should be a great match and has the potential to be the best thing on this show. The odds opened real close here with Sami Zayn as an underdog at +250 with the other two being +125. I would not be surprised to see Zayn take this one and I might put a couple of bucks on that one.
The Street Profits vs. Andrade/Garza, again!? Seriously, how many times can they run this match?
Drew McIntyre will clash with Randy Orton for the WWE Universal Championship once again. The odds here are very close and it would be not be shocking to see Drew’s title reign come to an end here.
WWE Clash of the Champions 2020 Betting Tips:
- Sami Zayn +167
- Randy Orton +140
|Event:||Date:||Where to Bet:|
|WWE TLC||December 20|
|NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 15||January 4 and 5, 2021|
|WWE Royal Rumble||January|