WWE returns to Saudi Arabia for the third edition of WWE Super ShowDown on February 27th, 2020. These shows always seemingly take place in their own universe and this one is no different.
The show features the very unique main event of Bray Wyatt (or is it The Fiend?) defending his WWE Universal Championship against Goldberg. This will be Goldberg’s first appearance in WWE since SummerSlam and his second time wrestling in Saudi Arabia. Bray Wyatt seems set for a title match with Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 36 which the odds reflect, but there is some who think that could be Goldberg taking on Reigns at WrestleMania.
|HOW TO BET ON PRO WRESTLING|
1. Open an account. BetOnline posts odds on a ton of events and is US friendly.
2. Deposit funds. BetOnline accepts credit cards, Bitcoin and more.
3. Find the betting odds by looking for Pro Wrestling. At BetOnline it is listed as Wrestling under Other Sports.
4. Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at BetOnline|
One match that shouldn’t have a result in doubt is Brock Lesnar defending his WWE title against Ricochet. Brock Lesnar is an absolutely monster favorite here at -2000. He has his match set against Royal Rumble winner Drew McIntyre for WrestleMania and it’s hard to imagine anything happening here to jeopardize that. Brock has put on multiple entertaining matches against smaller wrestlers like Ricochet so this could be a fun match to watch, but the result will never be in doubt. Brock is the most protected wrestler in WWE and he will retain here.
There will also be a Smackdown Tag Team championship match with The New Day defending against John Morrison & The Miz. It’s become a tried and true formula for WWE to debut a new tag team (or in this case, re-debut) and have them feud with The New Day for the titles. The Bar, The Bludgeon Brothers, and The Revival have all benefitted from this and Miz and Morrison should be the next team to benefit from it here. Miz & Morrison are challenging for the titles here, but they are favored to win because that’s what The New Day does.
Super ShowDown will also feature the first-ever Tuwaiq Trophy Gauntlet Match with Rusev, R-Truth, AJ Styles, Andrade, Erick Rowan and Bobby Lashley currently announced for the match. We don’t have odds on this one yet, but will update when we get them.
WWE Super ShowDown 2020 Betting Odds:
- Bray Wyatt (-950) vs. Goldberg (+525)
- Brock Lesnar (-2000) vs. Ricochet (+700)
- Roman Reigns (-450) vs. King Corbin (+275)
- John Morrison & The Miz (-250) vs. The New Day (+170)
- Tuwaiq Trophy: AJ Styles (+100) vs. Andrade (+234) vs. Rusev (+350) vs. Bobby Lashley (+500) vs. R-Truth (+500) vs. Erick Rowan (+1300)
- Seth Rollins/Murphy (-455) vs. Street Profits (+280)
- Bayley (-215) vs. Naomi (+150)
WWE Super ShowDown Betting Tips:
For a complete look at the best bets for this show, check out the Going Over: Bet Pro Wrestling podcast!
Powered by RedCircle
[table id=1 /]