WWE Elimination Chamber takes place on March 8th, 2020 and is the last major WWE event before WrestleMania 36. (Hopefully.) As of this writing, there is nothing set in stone but there are some strong rumors for what this card might feature. The show will, of course, feature two Elimination Chamber matches as has become common place for this event.
Powered by RedCircle
WWE officially announced that there will be a women’s Elimination Chamber match on this show with the winner facing Becky Lynch at WrestleMania for the Raw Women’s championship.
HOW TO BET ON
Open an account at 888 Sport.
Deposit funds. 888 Sport accepts credit cards, PayPal, Neteller, Apple Pay, Bitcoin and more.
Find the betting odds by searching "WWE" or "Pro Wrestling" in the search bar.
Click the match to place your bet!
|Bet Pro Wrestling at 888 Sport|
The show will also featured a Men’s Elimination Chamber match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship. The Miz & Morrison just won these titles a week ago at WWE Super ShowDown and now have to defend them here. They recently lost a non-title match to the Usos as well. Miz & Morrison are favorites here, but not overwhelmingly so.
The show also features an exciting match-up between AJ Styles and Aleister Black. The odds on this one are pretty close to even with Black being a -155 favorite against AJ Styles at +110. AJ is being groomed for a potential match at WrestleMania with The Undertaker so these odds are somewhat surprising to see.
Another tight match-up is Andrade at -139 defending his US title against Humberto Carrillo at +100. These two have been going back-and-forth for awhile, but it wouldn’t surprise me to see this continuing to build to WrestleMania with involvement from Angel Garza.
There will also be a 3-on-1 match with Braun Strowman taking on Cesaro, Sami Zayn, and Shinsuke Nakamura. Strowman is a huge favorite here and the less said about this, the better.
The newly crowned Raw Tag Team Champions, the Street Profits are defending against the team they beat, Seth Rollins & Murphy. The Street Profits are a major favorite to retain.
Complete betting odds for Elimination Chamber are below.
WWE Elimination Chamber 2020 Betting Odds:
- NO DQ: Aleister Black (-155) vs. AJ Styles (+110)
- 3.75 stars: Over -125 / Exactly +210 / Under +120
- 3-on-1 Intercontinental: Braun Strowman (-500) vs. Nakamura, Cesaro & Zayn (+300)
- 2.5 stars: Over -112 / Exactly +215 / Under +105
- Street Profits (-250) vs. Rollins & Murphy (+175)
- 3.25 stars: Over -134 / Exactly +215 / Under +125
- US title: Andrade (-139) vs. Humberto Carrillo (+100)
- 3.25 stars: Over -112 / Exactly +215 / Under +105
- Men’s Elimination Chamber: Morrison & Miz (-200) vs. New Day (+367) vs. Usos (+367) vs. Heavy Machinery (+1100) vs. Ziggler/Roode (+1500) vs. Lucha House Party (+10000)
- Champions retain: Yes (-200) No (+140)
- 3.5 stars: Over -125 / Exactly 3.5 / Under +120
- Shayna Baszler (-2000) vs. Asuka (+550) vs. Ruby Riott (+2000) vs. Liv Morgan (+2500) vs. Natalya (+2500) vs. Sarah Logan (+5000)
- 3.5 stars: Over +100 / Exactly +200 / Under +100
The show is rumored to feature a men’s Elimination Chamber match featuring the Superstars of SmackDown with the winner facing Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania. A local ad featured during SmackDown in Philadelphia said that the match would feature Bobby Roode, Daniel Bryan, Bray Wyatt, Shinsuke Nakamura, King Corbin, and Braun Strowman. WWE has since denied that this match was official so there is a chance that the match could change. We’ll keep this post updated as that match changes and more matches are added.
That said, Roman Reigns has been rumored to face Bray Wyatt/The Fiend at WrestleMania since at least November so he is already an early favorite for this match at -295 even without it being official.
Other unanswered questions heading into the show include who will face Bayley for the WWE Smackdown Women’s championship. We could get some more answers towards that here and it seems likely that Bayley, if still champion, will defend here as well. We should also get Tag Team title matches and more here.
WWE Elimination Chamber 2020 Betting Tips:
For complete betting tips, check out the Going Over: Bet Pro Wrestling podcast available on all podcast catchers.
Powered by RedCircle
Where to Bet WWE: